Foods that help prevent erectile dysfunction. TOP 5 Foods for preventing Erectile Dysfunction!
Best Fruit For Sexpower
These foods and fruits also control E.D.
You see, erectile problems are usually due to not having a good blood supply to the penis. The foods that are good for your vascular system may also help prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Number One: Leafy vegetables and beets… leafy green vegetables like Celery and Spinach may increase circulation because of their high concentration of nitrates. Beet juice has been found to be really high in nitrates. Nitrates are vasodilators which means they open up blood vessels and increase blood flow… therefore the erectile dysfunction drugs used today are based on the relaxing effects of nitrates on the blood vessels that supply blood to the penis.
- Number Two: Dark Chocolate a recent study in the journal Circulation found that flavonoids in Dark Chocolate improves blood circulation that could be good for erection problems that are due to poor circulation. Flavonoids are naturally-occurring antioxidants that protect plants from toxins and help repair cell damage. Biology studies show that flavonoids and other antioxidants have similar effects on people. Dark Chocolate may help lower blood pressure and decrease cholesterol; both of which are factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction.
- Number Three: Pistachios in a recent study have been found to help men with erectile dysfunction who ate Pistachio nuts everyday for three weeks. The men in that study experienced significant improvement in sexual issues including erectile dysfunction, sexual desire, and overall sexual satisfaction. The benefits of Pistachios for erection problems may be due to a protein called Arginine. Arginine may help relax blood vessels.
That was the TOP 3 Foods for preventing Erectile Dysfunction. Now Let’s continue with the remaining TOP 5 Foods for preventing Erectile Dysfunction.
- Number Four: Oysters and other Shellfish like the Oyster have always had an aphrodisiac reputation. One reason an Oyster have this affect may be that it stirs have high levels of the mineral Zinc. Zinc plays an important role in the production of the male hormone Testosterone. low levels of Testosterone could be one reason for erectile dysfunction. Raw Shellfish contain compounds that stimulate the release of sexual hormones in both men and women.
- Number Five: Watermelon can have beneficial effects on stopping erectile disfunction. Watermelon effects are similar to the erectile dysfunction drug Viagra and may also increase sexual desire. Watermelon is rich in beneficial ingredients known as Phytonutrients (Phytochemicals are chemical compounds produced by plants, generally to help them thrive or thwart competitors, predators, or pathogens. The name comes from Greek φυτόν, meaning ‘plant’.) which is a kind of antioxidant. One of Phytonutrient benefits is that they relax the blood vessels that supply an erection.
- Number Six: Yeah, We know we said TOP 5 Foods for preventing Erectile Dysfunction but, consider this one BONUS. Tomatoes Lycopene is one of those Phytonutrients that is good for circulation and sexual issues as well. Lycopene is found in deep Red fruits like Tomatoes and Pink grapefruits. Don’t forget that Tomatoes are scientifically classified as a fruit too. Some studies show that Lycopene may be absorbed best when mixed with oily foods like Avocados in olive oil. A Tomato salad maybe good for a person suffering with erectile dysfunction.
There you have it! Top 5 Foods for preventing Erectile Dysfunction. If you noticed there is a recurring theme or result amongst all of them. That theme and/or result is that they NATURALLY increase blood flow. A mans penis needs a healthy, natural flow of blood to give it that pulsing, pumping, throbbing erection.
A man’s best bet is to eat a healthy daily diet of these 5 foods. Mix and Match. Juicing is a great way to combine all of them and create a great tasting-digestible drink. These foods and fruits are good for your heart and your blood circulation.
Some other foods that are good for circulation of your blood include Cranberries, Apples, Peanuts, Onions, Tea, and Red Wine (Don’t consume too much wine or eliminate it all together because it’s really tricky). Chances are if you take good care of your vascular health you will avoid many of the common causes of erectile dysfunction… Thank You… Wishing you a healthy life!